We have a big news for you: the new version of the Vaulting World Marketplace is finally ready!
Why a Marketplace?
The idea came up because we observed that something was lacking in the Vaulting World: a single place where we could exchange products and services from all around the globe. The Marketplace aims to connect vaulters from anywhere and to help our beautiful sport growing. It is the first and only global and secured platform to exchange any kind of vaulting product or service.
How it works?
You can visit the Marketplace anytime and sign up for free in less than 2min. You will see the most recent listings at the top of the page, but you can use the filters to search for something more specific.
There are two options: search by item or by location, in case you want to see what is nearby.
The Vaulting World Marketplace 2.0 is available is several languages:
What products and services are available?
We create several categories and subcategories in order to cover all needs:
- VAULTING SHOES
- FITNESS EQUIPMENT
- HORSE EQUIPMENT:
- PAD COVERS
- LUNGING EQUIPMENT
- REINS AND TRAINING AIDS
- LEG BANDAGES & PROTECTIONS
- FOAM COVERS
- TO SELL
- TO RENT
- BARREL SURGINCLES
- MECHANICAL BARRELS
- CLINICS & COACHING
- CUSTOM-MADE CRAFTS & SERVICES
If you would like to add a category or subcategory, please do not hesitate to contact us!
How can I buy something?
- Sign up or log in
- Open the listing page and select your options (delivery method, quantity, dates…)
- Click on “Buy”:
- Review the details of the purchase and pay by credit card or with Paypal. The payment will happen immediately, but the money will be hold until the transaction is completed and in maximum of 14 days.
- Check the transaction details and wait for the seller/provider to accept the transaction*. You can then discuss freely to agree on details.
- Review the seller.
*The seller will get an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whichever comes first), the transaction is canceled and no money is transferred.
How can I pay for my product?
You can pay with Paypal or by credit/debit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Other payment methods are available depending on your country (Sofort in Germany for instance). We don’t store your credit card information.
Credit/debit card payment flow:
- After clicking on “buy”, you will be able to review the details of the purchase and input your credit card details. The payment happens immediately.
- Once the payment is done, you will be taken to a page that displays the transaction details. A message will appear to tell you that the seller needs to accept the transaction before the money is transferred. The seller gets an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whichever comes first), the transaction is canceled and no money is transferred.
- Once accepted, the money is captured from your card and funds are put on hold until your mark the transaction as completed (product is delivered, you have met…), or automatically after 14 days in case you don’t. Both parties will get a receipt of the transaction via email and you can discuss freely to agree on details. It takes about 7 days for the seller to receive the money on his bank account. Don’t forget to review your seller!
PayPal payment flow:
- After clicking on “buy”, you will be able to review the details of the purchase. Click on “Checkout with PayPal”. You will be taken to PayPal to complete the payment. If you don’t complete the payment within 1 hour, the transaction attempt will close.
- Once the payment is done, you will be taken to a page that displays the transaction details. A message will appear to tell you that the seller needs to accept the transaction before the money is transferred. The seller will get an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whatever comes first), the transaction is canceled and no money is transferred.
- Once accepted, the money (minus PayPal’s payment processing fee) is transferred to the seller’s PayPal account. Both parties get a receipt of the transaction via email. A second transaction will be made automatically to charge the Vaulting World transaction fees to the seller. Then, you can both discuss freely to agree on details. When the order is completed (users have met, product is delivered…), you can mark the order as completed and review each other.
How can I sell or offer a product/service?
2. Post a new listing:
In order to receive your payments, you need to provide some information:
3. From the top bar, go to your user settings
Go to the payments tab: Fill the form to add your bank details: your name or legal name of your company, your country, your address and your bank account number. If you have a Paypal account, you can also connect it to receive your payments.
4. Save and that’s it! A success message will be visible and you can sell and receive money when a transaction happens.
If someone purchases a product or a service through the Vaulting World Marketplace, if have 3 days to accept the transaction. We charge 10% for service charges to the seller for each transaction. The Vaulting World Marketplace is 100% free if you don’t have any transaction.
The Vaulting World Marketplace is free to use if you don’t have any transaction, but it’s not free to operate. Please do not provide any personal information in your listings such as your email adress, your website or your phone number. The Vaulting World Marketplace is free to use if you don’t have any transaction, but it’s not free to operate. Please do not provide any personal information in your listings such as your email adress, your website or your phone number. The commission is what keeps the Marketplace running, and if you bypass it, the Marketplace will disappear.
Is there any risk to add bank details?
No. We don’t store this data (it is hosted at the payment provider – Stripe and PayPal*).
*Stripe is the new standard for online payments. Stripe is one of the best suite of tools for managing Internet activity. They manage multi-billion euro flows each year for innovative companies around the world: Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, Salesforce, Glovo, WeWork…
*PayPal allows companies or consumers who have an email adress to send and receive payments on the Internet in a secure, convenient and cost-effective way. The PayPal network relies on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution.
How can I invite friends to join the Vaulting World Marketplace?
The Marketplace will growth more and more through the time, and we need your help to spread the word! You can easily invite your friends to discover the Marketplace by clicking on this button from the top bar:
You can also copy and share the URL of the website:
How shipping works on the Vaulting World Marketplace?
Vaulting World does not provide any shipping service. The shipping details should be arranged directly between seller and buyer. The shipping cost is set by the seller when creating a new listing. If you are closeby, you can also decide to pick up your product and avoid shipping costs.
What if something goes wrong?
If you use PayPal, you are usually eligible for PayPal buyer & seller protection in case something goes wrong with your purchase. See https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security for more information. (The protection program terms and conditions may vary slightly from country to country, so make sure to check your own country’s PayPal terms, as the above link might not redirect you accurately.)
TAKEAWAY – THE VW MARKETPLACE 2.0 IS/HAS:
1/ Global – one single place to gather the vaulting tribe.
2/ Free to sign up, with a 10% commission applying to the seller for transactions only – no transaction, no commission!
3/ Secured payment by credit card or PayPal (includes buyer & seller protection) – for fast and safe transactions.
4/ Multilanguage and geolocalized – find what’s nearby!
5/ Included chat – discuss freely before making your decision.
6/ Second-hand & new products – for all tastes!
7/ Services offered (clinics, horse renting…) – advertise your service to the world!
If you have any questions, please contact us! Happy shopping 😉
Last update: 31/01/2020